Chinese Massage Services in London – Don’t Think, Just Shiatsu!
Massage therapy has come from an integral part of ancient civilizations from around the world. It plays an important role in the ancient Chinese traditions of medicine and medical texts that date far back to 722 B.C. Chinese massages have also been known to bridge the gap between medicine, spirituality and martial arts. It even integrates the elements of herbal medicine, acupuncture, and acupressure.
If You’re Thinking about Massage Services in London
- Make sure you don’t replace it with your medical care, or use it as a reason to postpone any check up you may have, because it is only an alternative for health problems.
- If you have a medical condition and are not sure about whether massage therapy would help, then discuss it with your doctor or your health care provider. Your healthcare provider should be able to help you select which massage therapy would work best for you. You can even look for published research articles on massage therapy to help you decide what’s best for your medical condition.
- Before choosing massage therapy, be sure to ask about your therapist’s experience, skill and credentials. Don’t be shy! You should even ask about the number of treatments you might need and the cost as well as insurance coverage.
- If your massage therapist advises the use of other CAM practices such as supplements, special diet or herbs, discuss it with your healthcare provider.
- Make sure you tell your healthcare providers about all the alternative practices you could be using. Give them the entire picture of what you do to stay healthy. This will ensure coordination and safety.
So, Why Should You Go For Chinese Massage Services in London?
Chinese massage treatments have always influenced many other massage therapies that come from around the world, including Sweden and Japan.
The traditional Chinese massage was developed in various forms over centuries and some of the most popular massage techniques include the Tui Na massage, An Mo massage and the Dian Xue massage.
Tui Na Massage
Tui Na is one of the most popular Chinese massage treatments today. It includes constant, deep massaging techniques that are applied all over the body in various repetitions, especially on the back. Tui Na massage is an amazing treatment for many ailments, which include chronic pain, sprains, digestive problems, arthritis and musculoskeletal problems. It even helps with the functioning of the liver and spleen.
An Mo Massage
The An Mo massage includes many Chinese techniques as well, but differs from Tui Na because it focuses on the entire body. An Mo massages are used to balance both the body and the mind, allowing the person to relax and stay calm. The massage is performed with various yang techniques.
Dian Xue Massage
Dian Xue Massage uses the technique of acupressure, which stimulates various pressure points in the body. It is used to provide relief to pain by stimulating the various organs that are working.